Translation library for Angular and Ionic apps
April 01, 2018
Introducing an @ngstack/translate library that is going to satisfy all your apps’ translation (i18n) needs.
I am happy to introduce a new project called @ngstack/translate.
It helps adding simple and manageable translation (i18n) support
for your Angular and Ionic applications, based on external .json files.
- Focuses on the translation process. Reasonable defaults.
No “frameworks”, loaders, parsers, etc. split across multiple packages that you need to install and maintain just to handle your
- Perfectly works with AoT and Lazy Loading as you expect it.
- Loading translations from multiple locations, to cover your third party libs and feature modules.
- Managing translations from code. Populate language data, translate strings, all can be done in-memory.
- Configurable cache busting. Always get the fresh translation if you need that.
- Supports the popular “translate” Angular Pipe naming. Variety of ways to use in the HTML templates.
- Restricting supported languages and automatic fallback.
Don’t waste time for probing unsupported files, and use fallback values to whatever language you want.
- Open source with MIT license.. No plans to charge you.
You can always buy my Angular book if you really-really want supporting the development :)
but the translate library is going to remain free.
- Rapidly evolving. More features are in the oven, and feel free to raise ideas/suggestions/bugs on the GitHub tracker.
You can get more details on the feature set, as well as the examples by visiting the following links:
You can find and check live examples at Stackblitz links below:
I hope you really enjoy working with this library, and looking forward your feedback.